LugShare lets you connect with travelers who plan to visit a place of your interest, locally or globally, and are willing to assist you with your needs or can use your assistance for their needs. It could be done by trading a favor, bartering or charging a fee for your service, or just helping out someone for free. It’s an agreement that the two parties form with each other. Following are some of the most common uses of LugShare.
- Pickup or drop-off an item (gifts, documents, medicines, etc.)
- Find or provide ride or lift to someone
- Find or provide accommodation or transportation to travelers
- Find or provide guided tour or local cultural experience to travelers
- Find or provide language assistance during travel or in a foreign country
- Find someone to assist your family members during travel
- Find or provide handicap assistance to someone during travel
- Find someone to shop on your behalf in a foreign country
- Find someone to do duty free shopping for you
- Find someone to represent you for a meeting elsewhere
- Find someone to take care of a business where you cannot reach
- Find someone to take care of a business back home while you travel (e.g. running errands, assisting family members, etc.)
The possibilities are numerous depending on your needs and it’s all doable in just 3 easy steps.
Step 1 (Discover – find a post)
Click on Browse or Post button on the home page or in the top menu or use the Search option to find posts published by other users.
Click Reply next to a post heading to connect and start communicating with the owner of the post.
Step 3 (Share – submit a new post)
Post a new message detailing your needs by clicking on Browse or Post button on the home page or in the top menu
- Select your post type format by choosing Status Update, Blog Post, Quote, or Link from the menu above post box (default is Blog Post). Click here to learn more about post type formats.
- Enter post title, your message, appropriate tags, and citation as applicable. Click here to learn more about tags.
- Upload media (image, audio, video) or your media link as applicable.
Click here for our guidelines to submit, search, and browse posts.
Submit a quick post by filling in the information below
Watch us on You Tube